Movie Title - Ovys Voice

Repost from @biodunstephenoladigbo -  #OVYsVOICE... I had conceived this story idea, almost 2decades ago, buried somewhere in the recess of my mind.
I didn’t know how to start it but I knew the ending I wanted.
So I shared the idea with my muse @iammrlulu and by 2am that night; I had written the first draft.  We got around to making the film a few weeks later.
Then came FEAR: will people like it. I was doing something different. I was scared shitless; prayed and fasted. Oh the nervousness.
Then it was released and it blew up!!! Everyone was talking about this film.
Wow!!!! I was overwhelmed and thankful and assured this was it.
Ovy’s Voice explores the power of silence in abuse.
Many thanks to the cast, crew and @roknigeria for believing in this project.
If you haven’t seen it; head on to @irokotv .
#2017Highlights - #Rokstudios

Comments