Stop Tagging Me To #EndSARS, I Didn't Start SARS And Can't End It - Police PPRO, Dolapo Badmos



The Lagos and Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus who recently celebrated her 40th birthday has fired a warning to people that mention her to help end SARS.

 

Dolapo Badmus

 

A Nigerian Superintendent of Police, Dolapo Badmos, who is the Lagos and Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), has issued a warning to people on social media tagging her in posts to #EndSARS, adding that she did not establish the security Unit and doesn't have the power to end it.

She wrote; 'Hey! Stop tagging me to #Endsars kindly note that I didn't start SARS and cannot end SARS! So I will appreciate if you can stop telling me to Endsars, my duty is to feed the public about police information and police about the public! Vice versa.

"I have written an open letter to the bad eggs in SARS'. She continued to say, 'that’s my stand concerning them! #ifyouknowyouknow! So it's a waste of time and data to be channeling #Endsars to me, kindly channel your request accordingly. Merci Mille fois. Only tag me about police misdeeds or inactions! I can’t end SARS, I didn’t start it."



Comments